Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy 16th My Son

Scatter Joy, gather wonder
Follow your heart
Know that I will always be there with you
Wherever you are
Be the best that you can be
Stay honest with yourself
Take with you my gratitude
My love and my light
Know you have with you forever
What you need to shine bright
I sense for you a magnitude
Of all that's good and great
I see for you a fortitude
Now go forth and get it

Life is so short, but not your souls'
Presence within your essence
So forge your way
Come what may
Stay with yourself
The greatest part of who you are
For you are a shining star
When you were born, you were golden
For that I am beholden, to G-d

I love you in my life
No matter how much strife
I cannot imagine being here
Without you, my dear
Stay present and be good
Loving and caring
I see beyond the hood
And I know who you are
Amazingly connected
A bright and shinning star

Love,
Mom

3 comments: